| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tucuman in April is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with some rain. Only 53mm (2.1in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Tucuman are a little dull having on average a mere 4:03 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:29.
- There are approximately 7:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tucuman April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tucuman, Argentina
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tucuman:
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 527.9 kms (328 miles) N
- Salta, Argentina - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- El Salvador, Chile - 426.1 kms (264.8 miles) W
- Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile - 508.6 kms (316.1 miles) W
- Los Loros-Reten Sacrame, Chile - 495 kms (307.6 miles) WSW
- Vallenar, Chile - 547.9 kms (340.5 miles) WSW
- La Pampa-El Parral, Chile - 547.1 kms (340 miles) WSW
- La Rioja, Argentina - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) SSW
- Chamical, Argentina - 406.9 kms (252.8 miles) SSW
- Chepes, Argentina - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) SSW