| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tucuman in December is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly wettish with occasional rain. Around 165mm (6.5in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Tucuman are fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:30 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:47.
- There are approximately 8:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tucuman December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tucuman, Argentina
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tucuman:
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 527.9 kms (328 miles) N
- Salta, Argentina - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- El Salvador, Chile - 426.1 kms (264.8 miles) W
- Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile - 508.6 kms (316.1 miles) W
- Los Loros-Reten Sacrame, Chile - 495 kms (307.6 miles) WSW
- Vallenar, Chile - 547.9 kms (340.5 miles) WSW
- La Pampa-El Parral, Chile - 547.1 kms (340 miles) WSW
- La Rioja, Argentina - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) SSW
- Chamical, Argentina - 406.9 kms (252.8 miles) SSW
- Chepes, Argentina - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) SSW