| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tucuman in July is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of liquid is released across an average of 4 days.
- In July the blue above Tucuman is a little dull having on balance a mere 4:11 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:37.
- There are approximately 6:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40% of daylight hours and cloudy 60% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tucuman July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tucuman, Argentina
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tucuman:
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 527.9 kms (328 miles) N
- Salta, Argentina - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- El Salvador, Chile - 426.1 kms (264.8 miles) W
- Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile - 508.6 kms (316.1 miles) W
- Los Loros-Reten Sacrame, Chile - 495 kms (307.6 miles) WSW
- Vallenar, Chile - 547.9 kms (340.5 miles) WSW
- La Pampa-El Parral, Chile - 547.1 kms (340 miles) WSW
- La Rioja, Argentina - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) SSW
- Chamical, Argentina - 406.9 kms (252.8 miles) SSW
- Chepes, Argentina - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) SSW