| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tucuman in May is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of H2O descends across an average of 7 days.
- In May the heavens above Tucuman are somewhat dreary with an average of a mere 3:54 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:48.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tucuman May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tucuman, Argentina
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tucuman:
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 527.9 kms (328 miles) N
- Salta, Argentina - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- El Salvador, Chile - 426.1 kms (264.8 miles) W
- Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile - 508.6 kms (316.1 miles) W
- Los Loros-Reten Sacrame, Chile - 495 kms (307.6 miles) WSW
- Vallenar, Chile - 547.9 kms (340.5 miles) WSW
- La Pampa-El Parral, Chile - 547.1 kms (340 miles) WSW
- La Rioja, Argentina - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) SSW
- Chamical, Argentina - 406.9 kms (252.8 miles) SSW
- Chepes, Argentina - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) SSW